Quality Services from Our Edmonton Dentist
Visit Dr. Heath at Bonnie Doon Dental Care!
At Bonnie Doon Dental Care, we have made it our mission to offer the highest quality dental care for you and your entire family. If you need preventative services to avoid future problems, advice on a particular dental treatment, or need some routine maintenance work done on your teeth, we’re here to assist you. Let our Edmonton dentist help you obtain the smile you deserve!
We provide many high-quality dental services, including:
- Fillings – Fillings are used for a variety of useful functions, including removing decayed tooth structure, preventing further tooth decay, and providing added strength to your teeth.
- Invisalign® – If you are interested in straightening your teeth but want a comfortable, convenient, and attractive option, then the Invisalign system might be for you!
- Root canal – Root canal procedures have come a long way and are now achieved with a minimum of discomfort after adequate dental anesthesia. They are a great solution for retaining badly infected or decayed teeth as an alternative to tooth removal.
- Dental implants – Dental implants offer many benefits, such as securing crowns, replacing missing teeth, and adding a stronger foundation for your replacement teeth.
- Preventative care – The key to strong beautiful teeth is consistent high-quality care. Talk to us to schedule a routine dental cleaning and to have our dentist examine your smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Our cosmetic options include veneers, bonding, and white fillings. With these services, we can help restore the natural beauty of your smile.
- Sealants and dental hygiene – Can be used to prevent tooth decay, protect your enamel, and ensure the health and overall appearance of your teeth.
- Complete and partial dentures – Our dentures are the perfect option to help restore your smile and allow you to eat without worrying about damage to your gums.
No matter how complicated or simple your dental issue, Dr. Heath can help and is eager to provide you with a treatment option that fits your specific needs. Our modern clinic and professional staff can work toward improving the overall appearance and functionality of your teeth. Our goal is to help you develop long-term dental health and comfort. Get started today by calling us now at (780) 466-8800!